Cancellation Policy

At Talla Jewellers Pvt. Ltd., our utmost priority is to ensure a seamless and satisfactory shopping experience for our valued customers. However, there may be circumstances necessitating order cancellations. Please review our comprehensive cancellation policy detailed below:

Cancellation by Talla Jewellers Pvt. Ltd.:

We retain the right to cancel any order in the event of a discrepancy. Common reasons for cancellation from our end include, but are not limited to:

Limited inventory of the product

Pricing errors or inaccuracies in product information

Quality rejection during inspection

Insufficient customer information or unsuccessful verification

Suspicious orders or fraudulent activities

Natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances

We may also request additional details from the customer during or before accepting an order to ensure accuracy and security.

Ready-to-Ship Orders:

Customers have the option to cancel a ready-to-ship order before it is dispatched. Should a cancellation request be received for such an order, we will refund the amount using the original payment method within 10 business days. Please note that a pre-dispatch cancellation fee of 2% will be applied, with the remaining 98% credited back to the customer’s account (to the same source from which payment was made for the product). It’s essential to note that gold coins, bars, and solitaire orders are non-cancellable under any circumstances.


Smart Buy (custom-made), personalized, or customized jewelry items undergo a specialized manufacturing process and are crafted based on customer orders. Should a customer decide to cancel their order within 2 days of purchase, the entire order value will be refunded to the customer’s account in accordance with our refund policy terms (to the same source from which payment was made). However, if a customer chooses to cancel the order after 2 days from the date of purchase, whether before or after dispatch, the refund for the cancellation will be processed after deducting the making charges and stone charges associated with the canceled jewelry. The remaining amount will be refunded to the customer’s account or can be adjusted towards exchanged product(s) within 10 business days.

Failed Transactions:

In the event of a failed transaction where the amount is debited from the customer’s account, it will be returned to the respective account within 72 hours by the payment gateway used.

Please note that the cancellation policy may vary for specific products or during promotional periods. The terms and conditions of the cancellation policy are subject to change at the discretion of Talla Jewellers Pvt. Ltd.

For any further clarification or assistance regarding our cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team at

Disclaimer: Kindly be informed that this cancellation policy is specific to orders placed on Different policies may apply to purchases made through other channels. We recommend contacting the respective channel for detailed policy information.