IGI Certified Diamond Jewellery
BIS Hallmarked Gold
Are you looking for diamond jewellery but not sure of getting authentic certified jewellery at reasonable prices?
10 Dirty Secrets About Diamond Jewellery Industry That No Jeweller Would Ever Want You to Know:
1. Over 89% expenses done in campaigning on newspapers and radio by jewellers are covered by Diamond jewellery sales.
2. More than 87% of jewellers in Jammu lack the necessary gemmology skillset.
3. Almost none of the jeweller would ever agree to give price-breakup.
4. Mostly jewellers decide the prices themselves, irrelevant to industry standards.
5. Jewellery prices are tagged at a much higher price and sold with manipulated discounts up to even 49% .
6. Many jewellers charge for a much higher grade than the actual diamond.
7. On average, people pay up to 43% more than the fair price.
8. Only 3% of customers know how to buy correct diamonds, rest 97% purchase looking at the discounts.
9. People apply the concept of discounted branded clothes on Diamond Jewellery shopping.
10. Prices are at-will hence differ on every visit and customer to customer.
3 Most Common Problems People Face While Shopping Jewellery
You can avoid all the trouble shopping from Talla Jewellers!
Unique Factors that you get only at Talla Jewellers
4 Undeniable Reasons to Buy Only from Talla Jewellers
You can also consult us on WhatsApp for available options and sizes in similar category by sharing the picture of this design on WhatsApp
- “Maximum Retail Price” in Diamond Jewellery is a myth. The price of Gold and Diamonds both vary on a day-to-day basis and is fixed only after covering the fluctuations.
- MRP Tags are changed by jewellers the day before their discount scheme opens.
- MRP Tags are changed on every significant increase in the gold price.
- The inflated prices are so high that the jeweller himself will be forced to offer you a discount without the need of asking for it, even if there is no prevalent discount scheme at that time in the store.
- Once an increased price is printed on the tag and the gold rates fall again, the customer ends up buying at a higher price as it is a one-way game.
MRP prices are set by jewellers themselves based on a Mark-up over cost formula.
- The gold is also marked up by an average of 31% to give a flat discount.
- The salesman will never be able to provide the breakup of the jewellery because that breakup never exists.
- Not knowing how to choose the right solitaire which best suits the budget
- Looking only for a bigger size without considering the other critical parameters
No knowledge about the 4 C’s of diamonds
- Unaware about certification and its science and how can the jeweller deceive in a certified diamond as well
- Different labs have different certification standards, which lab certificate to prefer
- Not sure if the certificate given belongs to the same diamond
- Doubtful whether to trust the jeweller or the certificate or none
- Jeweller says it is an excellent quality stone but what indeed is a decent quality stone
- Not enough designs to choose from
- Outdated designs and poor manufacturing quality
- Higher Quality diamonds are not available in stock to make a comparison
- Purchasing a complicated, uncomfortable design not suited for daily wear
- Purchasing a poorly crafted ring from a local karigar
- Getting the ring re-sized beyond its margin
- Buying at the last moment just a week before the engagement
- Not doing any online research on designs
- Not taking partner’s advice who has to wear it finally