Buyback and Exchange Policy Terms:
- In the event of any wear or tear (e.g., chipping of metal, damage to stone, colour fading, etc.) attributable to mishandling, leading to a reduction in the metal weight/stone weight from the net weight/stone weight mentioned in the invoice, such reduced metal weight/stone weight will be considered as the net weight/stone weight.
- Please note that the company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- E&OE – The weight of stones, etc., is indicative, and actual weights may vary. However, in all cases, the stone weight shown in the bill will be considered.
- All buybacks will be subject to the presentation of the original bill and guarantee certificate, the rate will be as per the prevailing policy of the showroom. Any exceptions (failure to submit invoice & guarantee card) will not be entertained. In such instances, the actual weight of the ornament at the time of exchange will be considered.
- Payments exceeding ₹10,000/- will only be made through RTGS/NEFT.
Talla’s General Exchange & Buyback Programme after 15 days:
- For Exchange – Diamond jewellery for exchange will be valued at 100% of the billed value of diamonds, with all discounts deducted, Gold items will be valued at 100% of the exchange value based on the net weight of the gold and the prevailing market rate, Uncut / Polki / Precious / Platinum Jewellery – for exchange will be valued at 75% of the invoice taxable value.
- We offer an exchange facility for unused gold/diamond jewellery within 15 days of purchase, without any deduction for making charges. Please note that customized jewellery or altered items cannot be replaced.
Jewellery damaged due to negligence in handling can only be repaired, and no cash refunds will be provided.
- For Buyback – Diamond jewellery for buyback will be valued at 90% of the invoice value of diamonds after reducing all discounts, Gold buyback will be valued with a standard deduction of 4%, applied to the gold based on the prevailing market rate, Uncut/Polki/Precious/Platinum Jewellery – for buyback will be valued at 70% of the taxable invoice value. However, making charges, stone charges, GST, and discounts will be deducted during the exchange and buyback process. No buyback services for semi-precious and synthetic stones.