1. Talla Jewellers Pvt. Ltd. offers a jewellery purchase plan “The Golden Money Plan” that allows customers to purchase jewellery by making payments for the same over a period of ten months while being entitled to avail certain discounts as per these Terms and Conditions.
2. Customer has to pay 1 instalment every month for 10 months, i.e. 10 fixed monthly instalments. Minimum amount for each instalment should be Rs. 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand) or above (in multiples of one thousand) while maximum amount being Rs. 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand). More than one instalment in a single month will not be processed.
3. Customer will have to make the payment of the instalment on the Due Date. For the purpose of this Plan, the Due Date shall be the same date as the Enrolment Date for the subsequent months. However, the Customer shall be provided with a grace period of 7 (Seven) days in a month for payment of the instalment. In the event the Customer fails to pay the instalment within the grace period, the proportionate discount as offered herein shall be reduced.
4. This plan will mature after 10 months from the month of enrolment and the date of payment of first instalment will be considered as enrolment date. Customers can redeem by purchasing jewellery from Talla Jewellers. It is mandatory for a customer to redeem his/her account within 400 days from the enrolment date and the customer will be eligible to redeem by purchase of jewellery from the Company at the Talla Jewellers’ stores.
5. The Customers would be eligible for a discount of 75% (Seventy Five percent) of one month’s instalment upon redemption, after the completion of 12 months from the Enrolment Date subject to the Customers having made the payment of all ten monthly instalments. If a Customer redeems before the completion of 12 months but after the completion of 10 months, the Customer will be eligible for a discount ranging between 55% (Fifty Five percent) to 75% (Seventy Five percent) of one month instalment based on the number of days, and subject to the Customers having made the payment of all ten monthly instalments.
6. The Customer will have the option to pre-close the Plan only if he/she has paid a minimum of six monthly instalments and after completion of 6 months from the Enrolment Date. In the event of such pre-closure, a customer may purchase jewellery at the Talla Jewellers’ Store equal to the value of the instalments accumulated in his/her account as on that day. Alternatively, the customer may seek a refund of the amount aggregating to the instalments paid by him/her until the date of refund.
7. No refund shall be processed if the customer has not paid six monthly instalments and before the completion of 6 months from the enrolment date.
8. In case the customer does not redeem within 400 days, he/she will be refunded with the aggregate instalment amount paid by him/her until the date of the refund. A discount voucher for the applicable discount amount will be provided which can be utilized only to purchase jewellery from the Company of a value that is equal to or greater than the full value of instalments paid.
9. Refunds under the Plan, if any, will be made by way of cheque in the name of the account holder as specified in the Enrolment Form or by online transfer to the bank account as specified in the Enrolment Form, and no cash refund shall be permissible.
10. The rate of gold shall be based on the Company’s rate of gold prevailing on the date of purchase.
11. Only Individuals can enrol into the Plan and enrolment is not permissible for other entities like Companies, Partnership Firms or Proprietorship Concerns or Trusts or Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) or NRI Customers. Minors may enroll only through their natural guardians.
12. Customers cannot enrol with his/her borrowed money.
13. Enrolment may be through offline mode, i.e., at the Talla jewellers’ stores, or online by registering for the Golden Money plan on our website https://www.tallajewellers.in
14. The Customer is required to provide a copy of his/her photo identity and address proof documents like Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/PAN Card/any other document issued by the Government, Bank Account details, etc. at the time of enrolment.
15. The Customer is required to register at https://www.tallajewellers.in to manage his/her Golden Money Account. In case of any change in contact or address details or any other details that the Customer may have furnished, he/she shall immediately contact customer care for effecting the changes. The Customer should especially ensure that the name is as per the identity proof provided by him/her, and not in any other name, including nickname or short forms and the bank account details and other details as provided in the Enrolment Form must be accurate.
16. The company reserves the right to verify the identity of the Customer by means of SMS and/or OTP generation or by any other means at any time including at the time of enrolment and at the time of concluding the purchase and taking the delivery of the jewellery. The company also reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the documents provided by the Customer.
17. At the time of enrolment, the Customer should ensure that the Golden Money Enrolment Form is signed in the space provided, physically or electronically, as the case may be, accepting these terms and conditions.
18. Payment of monthly instalment(s) may be made by Cash, Credit/Debit cards, NEFT/RTGS, local cheques in favour of “Talla Jewellers Private Limited” payable in the city where the Talla Jewellers’ account was opened, is located. International Cards for online payment will not be accepted. In case of cheque dishonour, the bank charges shall be borne by the Customer. Payments can be made at any of the Talla Jewellers’ stores or through the website https://www.tallajewellers.in. The company shall not be responsible for any online payment failure and money being debited from the Customer’s account. Customers are requested to check with their banks or other service providers for such payment failures. It is the responsibility of the account holder to enter details correctly
19. The Company or the Talla Jewellers’ stores will not be responsible or liable to send reminders for payments.
20. The accounts opened under this Plan are transferable between different locations of Talla Jewellers’ Stores only. The transfer of account can be made only in the name of the original account holder as mentioned in the Enrolment Form and valid photo identity proof of such account holder should be produced at the transferee store. The Company reserves the right to satisfy the identity of the Customer in any manner it deems fit.
21. At the time of purchase of jewellery, the account holder has to personally come and should produce a valid photo identity proof and PAN Card, if required under applicable law, and effect the redemption of the instalments paid towards purchase of jewellery. The Company reserves the right to satisfy the identity of the Customer in any manner it deems fit.
22. In addition to the gold and stone charges, all jewellery purchased under the Golden Money will be subject to making charges, wastage charges, material charges, Goods and Services Tax, or any other surcharges, levies as may be applicable/prevailing at the time of purchase.
23. The Customer will have to purchase the jewellery for the total instalment amount paid and partial purchase is not allowed.
24. The Customer may appoint a nominee at the time of enrolment upon submission of relevant documentation. In the event of death of the account holder, the amount is transferable by the Company only to the person(s) whose nomination has been filled by the account holder in the Enrolment Form at the time of opening the account subject to such nominee producing identity and address proof. In case the account holder does not nominate any person, any claim(s) made by any other person(s) on behalf of the account holder will not be entertained unless such person being a legal heir/duly authorised person claiming the benefits under the Plan, with valid documents.
25. However, the decision of the Company shall be final on sufficiency of any document in all such cases above and the same shall be binding upon the claimants.
26. The Company reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part or whole of the privileges of the Plan without prior notice to the account holder, as long as the same is not detrimental to the interests of the account holder.
27. The Company is the operator of this Plan and reserves the right to suspend the Plan at any time. In any such event, the account holder may purchase any item at the Talla Jewellers’ Store equal to the value of the instalments accumulated in his/her Golden Money account along with discounts accumulated, as on that day.
28. The liability of the Company or its franchisee(s) or agents under Golden Money is limited to the extent of instalments/advances paid by the account holder(s) and the discount, as per the Plan and the terms and conditions contained herein, and thus does not lead to any other assurance or warranty whatsoever by the Company.
29. Any conditions that are not explicitly covered above would be the discretion of the Company at the time of transaction/redemption. The decision of the Company in this regard would be deemed as irrevocable and final.
30. Disputes if any will be subject to the Courts in Jammu jurisdiction only, to the exclusion of any other court's jurisdiction.
31. In case of any change in existing laws, rules, Acts, etc. by any regulatory authority, the Company reserves the right to make such modifications/change/suspend/discontinue the Plan suitable to the change of law and necessary requirements as per the same have to be complied with by the account holder.